About SERVPRO of Harford County
James R. Wall, Jr., Patricia A. Wall
Owners of SERVPRO of Harford County
SERVPRO of Harford County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Harford County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Harford County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Harford County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- MMHA (Maryland Multi Housing Association)
- Mid Atlantic Networking Group
- Chamber of Commerce
- BOMA (Building Operations Management Association)
- 'Honorable Order of the Blue Goose - International’
- High Five Club
- Subcontract Volume Leader Individual License
- Directors Gold: Outstanding 2010 Sales Performance
- CEO: Creating An Excellent Organization
- Per Capita
- Highest Volume Increase
- Star Job File Audit Award
- Highest Volume Award Individual License
- Gross Volume Leader Individual License
- Double Volume Award
- Insurance Volume Leader Individual License